Oil & Gas
Montrel, a leader in
engineering, electricity and instrumentation
At Montrel we respond to the demands of the industrial sector to provide efficient, safe and technically sound electrical engineering facilities. We design and execute all types of electrical, electromechanical and energy installations in low, medium and high voltage. We are also specialists in special installations for explosive atmospheres (ATEX).
Engineering, design and
complete management of innovative projects
Our offer of specialized professional services with complete and/or multidisciplinary solutions in electrical engineering is based on the extensive experience of our team, advanced technology, innovation, ability and know-how. We develop reliable, long-lasting and competitive projects with a permanent commitment to total quality, personalized attention and flexibility.
Our services in electrical engineering include:
- Basic and detailed engineering.
- Electricity and Instrumentation.
- All types of electrical installations in low, medium and high voltage.
- Electromechanical installations for factories and industrial plants.
- Medium and high voltage transformer substations.
- Transformation centres in all forms and powers.
- Low, medium and high voltage distribution lines and networks.
- Generation of electrical energy with generator sets.
- Cogeneration and Biomass Plants.
- Biodiesel and Bioethanol production plants.
- Hydraulic installations and water economy engineering
- Automation and Technical Management Systems of electrical installations for hotels, hospitals and functional buildings.
- Integrated automated control for individual, commercial and industrial buildings.
- Automated System Installations. Digital homes.
- General, road, monumental, industrial and sports lighting technology.
- Fire-fighting, detection, extinction and maintenance systems.
- Special installations for potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Measurement, control and regulation systems for processes.
- Electronic equipment for the industry.
- Environmental Engineering. Photovoltaic Solar and Wind Energy.
- • Consulting and process development, planning, commissioning, training of client’s staff and technical assistance.
- • Equipment maintenance, control systems and industrial IT.
- • Industry 4.0. Design and Implementation with new digital economy technologies and IIoT.
- • Fire control systems. Custom, dynamic and corporate information systems with integrated real-time solutions.
Electrical engineering and
At Montrel we cover all activities related to the installation and maintenance of equipment, devices and safety systems in industrial plants.
We provide a highly customized service that is completely adapted to the needs of the project. Our entire team in electrical engineering and private security is strongly committed to the important work of safeguarding the complete integrity of the designated infrastructure. Our main references in this division are CLH's storage terminals in Spain and Repsol's La Pampilla refinery in Peru.
Planning, advice on customized security installations.
Design, manufacture and installation of special cabinets and consoles for control centres.
In-house software for detection, anti-intrusion, CCTV and digital recording.
Perimeter security, video surveillance, camera monitoring and control.
Training, assistance and technical support to our clients.
As experts in electrical engineering, at Montrel we carry out the entire instrumentation and control processes required for projects in the oil & gas sector. This is our business area which, thanks to our in-depth knowledge and specialisation, enables us to achieve the most global and comprehensive solutions on the market for the clients who place their trust in Montrel. We are international leaders in cryogenic loading of liquefied natural gas (LNG) with unrivalled references. We also design and install pneumatic, electrical and electronic instrumentation for oil plants and other uses. We also provide measurement, control and regulation systems for processes and electronic equipment manufactured in our workshops for the oil & gas industry.