OIL & GAS
We offer state-of-the-art analysis, design, programming and development services in information systems engineering, data processing center facilities and local networks. In addition, we have dynamic preventive, corrective and adaptive maintenance services in software and hardware.
In Montrel, we have been working since 1988 with advanced and customized complex systems of integral automation on different platforms in real time and at all business levels for: control, visualization, communications, measurement and management by means of computers (PC) and/or programmable logic controllers (PLC).
We have more than 20 specialized technicians to facilitate our industrial systems services, dedicated full time to this type of business.
These technicians cover the entirety of the needs of the Computer Control Systems and manage administrative tasks, automatic load control, process resources management (tanks, valves, additives, effluents, ICD, etc.) interfaces with other Systems (modbus, OPC, IEE protocols, client protocols, etc.), accounting, tax declarations, etc.
This diversity allows us to undertake any project of control of loading docks and terminals without the need to subcontract or derive functions to third parties. We have carried out a large number of installations both in Spain and Portugal and in Latin America, with a huge diversity of scopes and hardware, among which we use equipment from Siemens, Omron, Allen Bradley, Yokogawa, ABB and others.
Industrial Systems in the
Oil & Gas sector
In Montrel, we use engineering reference in the Oil & Gas sector, the main cargoes are conventional fuels, LNG and liquefied gases.
Over 70% of our business comes from the oil and natural gas sector, an area in which we have developed a significant investment of resources and I+D+i.
Our solutions feature industry-leading technology innovation, coupled with a robust value chain for automated oil product and LNG storage and loading/unloading terminals. These latter plants (the LNG plants), perform the 100% LNG supply in tanks throughout Spain and represent 50% of the total distributed in Europe, being our country a pioneer in this type of installations.
Among our most outstanding projects is the execution of the first natural gas tanker loading terminal in South America, specifically the GNL Quintero en Chile, which supplies LNG to the central zone of this country. Similarly, in Puerto Rico (first LNG terminal in the Caribbean) and Perú for Pampa Melchorita, the first LNG liquefaction terminal in the entire South American continent.
Since 1998, Montrel has been a partner of the company Enagás, developing all the SICAN software associated with the automation of the LNG tanker loaders at its regasification plants in Huelva, Barcelona, Cartagena and Gijón.
During these years, we have contributed the developments and updates for the correct functioning of your installations, being the company that also builds the aforementioned loading docks.
Among our most important clients is Air Liquide, which in recent years we have renewed the entire truck loading process in all its plants in Spain and Portugal.
As relevant milestones, we are responsible of Tank and Corporate Train Loading Management and Control Systems of Cepsa's PlantsThe G3C, installed in all its plants, from its refineries to gas stations. All of them, with our system and covering the management, loading and distribution of conventional fuels, chemicals, biofuels, fuels, asphalts, emulsions, lubricants, LPG (these four packaged and in bulk); throwing a total of more than 80 active installations in Spain and Portugal.
Activities in the
- Electrotechnics specific for the Oil & amp; Gas.
- Technical Systems Consulting Services, Integration, Operation and Maintenance for turnkey industrial ICT processes and projects in Oil and Gas.
- Advanced Innovation Solutions in the Oil and gas sector, Storage terminals, loading / unloading of petroleum products.
- Custom and flexible developments . Global Technological Outsourcing Services.
- Systems of Integral Automation and Instrumentation of Industrial Processes (Control, SCADA, Communications, Measurement, Management, Information Exchange and Logistics) modular, configurable, adapted to our clients’ processes and Control Systems distributed, backed by 50 years of work and / or experience in R + D + I.
- Analysis, Design, Programming and Developments own cutting-edge Systems Engineering and processes in Oil & amp; Plants; Gas.
- Comprehensive real-time platforms and next-generation industrial ICT solutions. Remote control of oil and gas pipelines.
- Electronic sealing and sealing in tank trucks approved ADR class 3 , integrating advanced remote control system with GSM / GPRS and GPS.
- Process instrumentation , Telecommunications Infrastructures, Network Systems, Networks and Data Processing Centers.
- Remote Supervision and Remote Maintenance of all the Installed Systems in any country.
- Comprehensive maintenance dynamic preventive, corrective and adaptive Software and Hardware. Software update.
- Training, assistance and technical support to our clients’ personnel.