OIL & GAS
We offer cutting-edge analysis, design, programming and development services in information systems engineering, data processing center installations and local networks. In addition, we have a dynamic preventive, corrective and adaptive maintenance service in software and hardware.
At Montrel, we have been working since 1988 with advanced and customized complex systems of integral automation on different platforms in real time and at all business levels for: control, visualization, communications, measurement and management using computers (PC) and / or programmable logic controllers (PLC).
We have more than 20 specialized technicians to facilitate our industrial systems services; dedicated "full time" to this type of business.
These technicians cover all the needs of the Computer Control Systems and manage administrative tasks, automatic load control, process resource management (tanks, valves, additives, effluents, DCI, etc.) interfaces with other systems (modbus, OPC, IEE protocols, client protocols, etc.), accounting, tax returns, etc.
This diversity allows us to face any project of control of loading docks and terminals without the need to subcontract or derive functions to third parties. We have carried out a large number of installations both in Spain and Portugal and in Latin America , with a huge diversity of scope and hardware, among which we use equipment from Siemens, Omron, Allen Bradley, Yokogawa, ABB and others .
Industrial Systems in the
Oil & Gas sector
At Montrel, we use reference engineering in the Oil & Gas sector , mainly loading ports for both conventional fuels such as LNG and liquefied gases.
More than 70% of our business comes from the oil and natural gas sector, an area in which we have developed a significant investment of resources and R + D + i .
Our solutions feature cutting-edge technology for innovation in the sector, coupled with a solid value chain for storage terminals and automated loading / unloading of petroleum products and LNG. These last plants (those of LNG), carry out the supply of 100% of LNG in tanks throughout Spain and account for 50% of the total that is distributed in Europe, being our country a pioneer in this type of installations.
Among our most outstanding projects is the execution of the first natural gas loading terminal in tanker trucks in South America, specifically the Quintero GNL plant in Chile , which supplies LNG to the central area of this country. Likewise, in Puerto Rico (the first LNG terminal in the Caribbean) and in Peru for Pampa Melchorita, the first LNG liquefaction terminal in the entire South American continent.
Since 1998, Montrel has established itself as a partner of the Enagás company, developing all the SICAN software associated with the automation of LNG tank loading at its regasification plants in Huelva, Barcelona, Cartagena and Gijón.
During these years, we have provided the developments and updates for the correct operation of their facilities , being the company also the construction company of the aforementioned loading docks.
Among our most important clients, Air Liquide stands out, to which we have renewed the entire truck loading process in all its plants in Spain and Portugal in recent years.
As relevant milestones, we are responsible for the Management and Control Systems of Cisterns and Corporate Trains at Cepsa Plants , called G3C, installed in all its plants, from its refineries to gas centers. All of them, with our system and covering the management, loading and distribution of conventional fuels, chemicals, biofuels, fuels, asphalt, emulsions, lubricants, LPG (these four packaged and in bulk); throwing a total of more than 80 active installations in Spain and Portugal.
Activities in the
industrial systems area
- Electrical engineering specific for the Oil & Gas sector.
- Services of Technical Consulting of Systems, Integration, Operation and Maintenance for processes and projects of Industrial ICT in Oil & Gas, turnkey.
- Advanced Innovation Solutions in the Oil & Gas sector, Storage terminals, loading / unloading of petroleum products.
- Customized and flexible developments . Global Technology Outsourcing Services.
- Systems of Integral Automation and Instrumentation of Industrial Processes (Control, SCADA, Communications, Measurement, Management, Information Exchange and Logistics) modular, configurable, adapted to our clients’ processes and Control Systems distributed, backed by 50 years of work and / or experience in R + D + I.
- Own avant-garde Analysis, Design, Programming and Developments in Systems and Process Engineering in Oil & Gas Plants.
- Comprehensive real-time platforms and state-of-the-art industrial ICT solutions . Remote control of oil and gas pipelines.
- Electronic sealing and sealing in ADR class 3 approved tanker trucks , integrating advanced remote control system with GSM / GPRS and GPS.
- Process instrumentation , Telecommunications Infrastructures, Network Systems, Networking and data processing centers.
- Remote supervision and remote maintenance of all Installed Systems in any country.
- Comprehensive maintenance dynamic preventive, corrective and adaptive Software and Hardware. Software update.
- Training, assistance and technical support for our clients’ staff.