Montrel Integrated System for Loading Automation
As part of our R&D&i projects, at Montrel we have managed to bring high innovation to the market with our Montrel Integrated System for Loading Automation (SIMAC).
Furthermore, it is our own comprehensive automation software for product loading / unloading processes (Control, SCADA, Communications, Measurement, Management, Information Exchange and Logistics): modular, configurable, personalized and adapted to our clients' processes. .
Our SIMAC, in its variants for loading fuels, has managed to create record loading times of 15 minutes in tank trucks with a capacity of 30,000 liters, which is an optimization of facilities and highly increases operational security.
This innovation is complemented by a series of benefits that our clients can enjoy:
- Consulting and technical advice .
- Special custom designs.
- Basic and detailed engineering .
- Manufacture certified in own plants .
- Installation and commissioning .
- Training, maintenance and technical support .
Activities and applications
The SIMAC that we have managed to develop in Montrel thanks to our high qualification in the R&D&I area , has an important scope of application. In other words, it can be applied to a wide catalog of activities , in which we are already working.
- Technical Systems Consulting Services , Integration, Operation and Maintenance for Industrial Processes and ICT projects, turnkey.
- Personalized and flexible solutions . Global Technological Outsourcing Services.
- Integral Automation Systems for Industrial Processes (Control, SCADA, Communications, Measurement, Management, Information Exchange and Logistics) modular, configurable, personalized and adapted to the processes of our Clients, backed by years of work in R + D + i.
- Analysis, Design, Programming and own Developments at the forefront of Information Systems Engineering.
- Integrated solutions in real time at all levels of IT Industrial of the latest generation.
- Automated Loading Systems for petroleum products and Liquefied Gases (LPG) in vehicles, for transportation by road and rail.
- Automated Cryogenic Loading Systems for Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) in tank trucks, for road transport.
- Network, Communications and Networking Systems.
- Data Processing Centers .
- Remote supervision and remote maintenance of all installed systems, in any country.
- Permanent maintenance. Software update .
- Training, Assistance and Technical Support to personnel of our Clients.
- Supply, distribution and installation of computer equipment , communications and networks.
SIMAC - ICOMPP
At Montrel we have developed, together with Exolum, in equal parts, the SIMAC-ICOMPP system (invention patent P201530654 ). Above all, it is a system whose function is to automatically verify the unambiguous identification of each tank compartment in loading and unloading operations, as well as automatic purge control.
For its operation, for example, the provision of a small hardware device (TAG) coupled to each tank compartment has been carried out, which is connected and communicates through of the loading arm with the equipment installed on the islands of the loading centers. Additionally, the system incorporates the implementation of the electronic registry and the recording of the result of the load in the corresponding TAG for its subsequent reading and telematic download at the service station .
The SIMAC-ICOMPP, provides a further important improvement in the safety of the tank truck loading and unloading process, avoiding potential overfilling, spills and product contamination in the tanks.
Our project was born with the fundamental objective of improving quality control and safety during the loading and unloading process of the more than 5,000 tank trucks destined for the transport and distribution of petroleum products that exist in Spain, and that at the moment it is implanted and in operation in the 33 Exolum plants in Spain.
Above all, it is designed to be used in other countries , both in Europe (the legislation on the transport of dangerous goods is community-based) and in the rest of the world.
SIMAC - TGD
Our R&D division has focused great efforts to offer innovative solutions in the Oil & Gas sector. In addition to SIMAC-ICOMPP, at Montrel we have developed SIMAC-TGD, a patent created and developed together with Cepsa, in equal parts, and which represents a novel and exclusive system that allows unattended automatic discharge of fuels, optimizing the processes times and improving the security of the operation.
The purpose of SIMAC-TGD is to effectively resolve associated incidents or fuel contamination during unloading at gas stations, with operational security, avoiding theft and without environmental risk.
In conclusion, the operation of the system is useful and highly effective .
Using its touchscreen, assists the driver during tank truck unloading operations, thanks to an intelligent local control post. Thus, you can carry out all the operations safely and without the intervention of personnel at the station, reducing human factor errors and the direct contact of professionals with the products.
In addition, the terminal included within SIMAC-TGD reinforces security measures in the unloading process, thanks to centralized electronic control and monitoring of all stages of the process: automatic receipt of delivery notes, verification of seals or confirmation of all necessary security actions and with the possibility of remote supervision from a control center, among others.
sealing system for trucks
This system electronically secures the truck from the loading of the product in the origin plant until it reaches its final destination (usually a gas station), from where it is controlled that all compartments arrive sealed. On the other hand, enables the user to control locally the state of each tank tank (empty, full, sealed, unsealed and fault), as well as possible incidents in transport and its subsequent storage.
In addition, the tank is monitored via GPS throughout the journey, and the System electronically sends the information to the carrier's control center and, in turn, to the product operating company.
Our computer platform is fully modular, flexible and high-performance technological, fully complying with international standards for the transport, safety and operation of products with risk of fire and / or explosion in accordance with ATEX regulations.
Similarly, the Sealing System is a clear example of efficiency, design and engineering applied to our clients' procedures, and corroborates Montrel's performance as a company capable of offering personalized services to leading clients in their respective sectors of activity. In addition, it is currently already operating in the Cepsa truck fleet , with around 250 vehicles operating in Spain and Portugal.