Integration of multiple equipment
The System is composed of multiple equipment, being integrated through various kinds of communication links:
- RS 232 Lines.
- RS 485 Lines, with or without Modbus protocol.
- Loop current Lines (for special equipment).
Elements that are part of the System:
- Card identification Terminals.
- Microwave module identification Terminals.
- Identification System for vehicles with license plate recognition.
- Scale Platforms and scale Terminals on which the loading is made.
- Field Terminals for operators.
- ID Card Recorders.
Communications with other Systems:
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning).
- DCS (Distributed Control System).
- SSA (Active Safety System).
- SSD (Shut Down System).
- F&G (Fire and Gas).