is focused on Electrical Engineering as one of the
essential activities since 1963. MONTREL was founded with the main objective of
meeting the industrial demand, by providing efficient, safe and high-reliable
electrical installations technically. Specifically, MONTREL carries out design, work
executions and implementations related to all sorts of Electrical,
Electromechanical and Energy installations and facilities, both Low Voltage
(LV) and High Voltage (HV), in addition to deep domain expertise in Hazardous
Areas installations, particularly. Furthermore, MONTREL develops and performs Electromechanical
Installations for Industrial Factories, Power Plants, Electrical Substations
(MV & HV) and Auxiliary Generator Sets (GENSET). MONTREL offers high-quality professional and
consulting services, by providing integrated solutions with High Added-Value to
our Final Customers and Clients, making them more profitable indeed Our most valuable advantage: one qualified company
leads to be in charge of great range of works and/or the whole solution based
on our vast background, High Technology (HTEC) applied, impressive capacity for
innovation, customer-oriented and extraordinary talent. MONTREL possesses its own ‘Know-How’ concerning
reliable, durable and competitive products and services provided; being
committed to the concept of Total Quality Management (TQM) permanently, the
best personal support, dynamic and flexible. Therefore, MONTREL has become a Reference within
our economic sector thoroughly, covering the following LIST OF ACTIVITIES:
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED), Basic and
- Electrical installations and facilities (LV, MV
- Electromechanical Installations for Industrial
Factories and Power Plants Facilities.
- Electrical Substations (MV & HV).
- Transformer Stations (Covering all different kinds
of them, according to extant types and ranges of power supply).
- Overhead Lines (OHL) and Electrical Grids (LV &
- Power generation using Power Generation Sets
- Cogeneration plants (CHP) and Biomass.
- Biodiesel & Bioethanol (Biofuels) Production
- Hydraulic installations, Water Engineering and
- Automation systems and Technical Management in
Hotels, Hospitals and Functional Buildings.
- Integrated Control Systems (ICS) in Residential,
Commercial and Industrial Applications.
- Home Automation and Domotics.
- General Lighting, including Road Networks,
Monuments, Industries and Sport Centers.
- Fire Protection Systems (FPS), Fire Alarm Systems
(FAS) and FPS/FAP Maintenance.
- Installations located in Hazardous Areas
Classification for Flammable Gasses, Vapours or Dusts.
- Pneumatic, Electric and Electronic Programmable
Instrumentation (I&C) Equipment Installations in Refineries, Petrochemical
Industries and Others.
- Metering Systems and Regulating Control Processes.
- Analog and Digital Equipment and Systems (I&C)
to be installed in several Industries and Factories.
- Environmental Engineering. Photovoltaics (PV) and
Wind Power (WP).
- Process Development & Consulting Services,
Industrial Planning, Commissioning and Start-ups, Personal Training and
- Equipment, control systems and Information
Technology (IT) Maintenance.