industrial electrical panels
At Montrel we have a group of qualified professionals to design and manufacture equipment and industrial electrical panels to work in Low Voltage (LV), always adapted to the needs of our clients.
In our workshop we mainly manufacture protection and control cabinets (also called racks), auxiliary services panels and distribution boxes. Montrel's main customers are Red Eléctrica de España (REE) and Endesa, although we also have other important clients, this equipment being mainly aimed at electrical substations.
Within these cabinets we can also manufacture Optoelectronic Coupler Racks (OCR), RPM or Official Measurement, with meters to measure the energy consumed and produced, and Telecontrol Frontier.
We offer advanced technology in design, manufacture and installation according to UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015 of industrial electrical panels, cabinets and consoles for industrial use; integrated relay racks for protection, control, measurement and communications for substations up to 400kV; and Ex enclosures according to the ATEX directive for explosive environments.
Our certified in-house manufacturing programme includes the design and implementation of special units and cabinets for:
- Energy Management.
- Distribution, protection and switching units for low voltage.
- Engine control centres
- Process control consoles.
- General electronic safety systems.
- Interface cabinets for remote control.
- Telecommunication and Office Cabinets.
List of product and
industrial electric panel manufacturing
At Montrel, we provide a wide range of products for projects related to the following:
- Integrated Protection and Control Cabinets (P&C).
- Auxiliary Services Panels.
- Distribution Boxes.
- Standardized optoelectronic coupler racks.
- RPM cabinets.
- Remote Control Frontier Racks.
- ATEX explosion-proof equipment