is focused on electrical engineering as one of the essential activities since 1963, and was founded with the main objective of meeting the industrial demand, by providing efficient, safe and high-reliable electrical installations technically. Specifically, Montrel carries out design, work executions and implementations related to all sorts of Electrical, Electromechanical and Energy installations and facilities, both Low Voltage (LV) and High Voltage (HV), in addition to deep domain expertise in Hazardous Areas installations, particularly. Furthermore, we develop and performs Electromechanical Installations for Industrial Factories, Power Plants, Electrical Substations (MV & HV) and Auxiliary Generator Sets (GENSET). Montrel offers high-quality professional and consulting services, by providing integrated solutions with High Added-Value to our Final Customers and Clients, making them more profitable indeed Our most valuable advantage: one qualified company leads to be in charge of great range of works and/or the whole solution based on our vast background, High Technology (HTEC) applied, impressive capacity for innovation, customer-oriented and extraordinary talent. Montrel possesses its own ‘Know-How’ concerning reliable, durable and competitive products and services provided; being committed to the concept of Total Quality Management (TQM) permanently, the best personal support, dynamic and flexible. Therefore, Montrel has become a Reference within our economic sector thoroughly, covering the following activities:
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED), Basic and Detailed Engineering.
- Electrical installations and facilities (LV, MV & HV).
- Electromechanical Installations for Industrial Factories and Power Plants Facilities.
- Electrical Substations (MV & HV).
- Transformer Stations (Covering all different kinds of them, according to extant types and ranges of the power supply).
- Overhead Lines (OHL) and Electrical Grids (LV & HV).
- Power generation using Power Generation Sets (GENSET).
- Cogeneration plants (CHP) and Biomass.
- Biodiesel & Bioethanol (Biofuels) Production Plants.
- Hydraulic installations, Water Engineering and Economics.
- Automation systems and Technical Management in Hotels, Hospitals and Functional Buildings.
- Integrated Control Systems (ICS) in Residential, Commercial and Industrial Applications.
- Home Automation and Domotics.
- General Lighting, including Road Networks, Monuments, Industries and Sports Centers.
- Fire Protection Systems (FPS), Fire Alarm Systems (FAS) and FPS/FAP Maintenance.
- Installations located in Hazardous Areas Classification for Flammable Gasses, Vapours or Dust.
- Pneumatic, Electric and Electronic Programmable Instrumentation (I&C) Equipment Installations in Refineries, Petrochemical Industries and Others.
- Metering Systems and Regulating Control Processes.
- Analog and Digital Equipment and Systems (I&C) to be installed in several Industries and Factories.
- Environmental Engineering. Photovoltaics (PV) and Wind Power (WP).
- Process Development & Consulting Services, Industrial Planning, Commissioning and Start-ups, Personal Training and Technical Assistance.
- Equipment, control systems and Information Technology (IT) Maintenance.